Revolution is growing fast and seeking out another fantastic
Physiotherapist to join our team!
Position - Part to full time hours (therapists can set their own availability)
Who is Revolution?
Revolution Rehab is a multi-disciplinary clinic that focuses on one-on-one treatment with the purpose of creating an independent, functional, and pain-free clientele while setting the standard for therapy excellence.
As a private clinic, we support therapists who are passionate and driven to thoroughly understand each case, educate clients and are function based in their rehab approach.
If this sounds like you, we want to support you in your practice!
What we’re offering!
- A generous percentage split agreement
- Online booking & flexibility to work with your schedule
- Digital charting system and easy point of sale
- MPI & WCB invoicing
- Paper and social media marketing for your practice
- A new clinic space designed to feel more like home than clinic
- A family style supportive & positive environment
What we’re looking for!
- Driven & reliable with great self-management skills
- A passion for continuing education
- Practice a healthy and active lifestyle
- An established therapist is preferred, but new therapists are encouraged to apply
- Certified in acupuncture and myofascial cupping is not necessary but preferred
For further information or to apply, please send your resume to:
Nikki Smith CAT(C)
We look forward to meeting you!
Our clinic also offers: Athletic Therapy, Massage Therapy, AcroYoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Personal Training and Reiki